As the old Big Bands song said, It’s been a long, long time… But now, at last, Alternative Medicine For You is coming back to life.
To help start the ball rolling, this blog will be participating for the first time ever in the annual WordCount Blogathon (learn more here: The 2012 WordCount Blogathon), starting May 1, 2012.
Tomorrow, you’ll see a report on a September 2011 study on the effectiveness of saw palmetto, a popular herb that many men use to relieve the problem symptoms of enlarged prostate.
During this month, other topics we’ll cover include:
- Acupuncture for migraine pain
- Cancer five-year survival rates dramatically higher for cancer survivors treated with integrative medicine
- Medicinal food research news including olive juice for antioxidants, chili pepper for cholesterol reduction, prunes for osteoporosis
- Verdict on vitamin E: to take or not to take, that is the question
- Resveratrol related compound in red wine and grapes wine fights fat
There’s so much news to share, so many important developments in alternative medicine to report, so many good sites to link… it’s going to be a great month!
Stay tuned … and stay healthy!
© 2012, all rights reserved